Road emergencies can occur and there is not a lot you can do about it. Fortunately, road safety discs can be potential lifesavers. Even the DMV recommends keeping these discs in your car in case it breaks down.
We also highly suggest you carry one or even a few in your car too. This is why we bring to you 1Tac Safety discs.
What is 1Tac Safety Disc?
1Tac Roadside Safety Disc are super bright, light emitting devices that effectively warn oncoming motorists of your broken-down vehicle. Roadside safety discs are useful and 1Tac provides an incredibly bright one that can effectively warm motorists over 5000 feet away that your car has broken down.
According to statistics, over 30,000 people die each year due to road accidents. Some of which could have been avoided if only safety discs were made compulsory. Especially during fog, making sure you let oncoming motorists know about your plight can save you and others from any fatal or otherwise accidents.
1Tac Safety Disc Features
Roadside safety discs should always be in the toolkits of your car. You never know when you might run into an accident or your vehicle might break down. 1Tac Safety Disc will really help you out in those scenarios.
- Tested and reliable: 1Tac offers the most efficient and dependable protection during any breakage or accident you might unfortunately face.
- Compact and lightweight: 1Tac Safety Disc is incredibly compact and lightweight. You can easily store it away in your car dashboard without taking up a lot of space.
- Sturdy and durable: You do not have to worry about any car running over your safety disc, cause believe it, some folks just do not car. The device is made to be ultra-durable and long-lasting.
- Waterproof and shockproof: 1Tac Safety Disc is made to be heavy-duty. It is waterproof, crushproof, and shockproof. No matter what, the LEDs inside will never break.
- Battery powered: It takes 3 triple A batteries to power 1Tac Safety Disc. They last quite a few runs before you need to replace the batteries.
- Flashlight modes: 1Tac features nine different flash modes which also includes a lantern mode.
- Long-lasting LEDs: The LEDs have a lifespan of over 100,000 hours. Essentially buy once and you will never have to get another again.
Pros and Cons
- Waterproof, shockproof, and crushproof
- 9 different modes to choose from
- Long lasting LEDs
- Inefficient way to remove batteries; requires a bit of screwing.
Where to buy 1Tac Safety Discs and how much is it?
You can get your very own 1Tac Safety Discs directly from the merchant website. Buying from them ensures you get the best offers and deals available for the product.
You can get a pack of 3 1Tac Safety Discs for only $99.37.
1Tac Safety Disc provides a durable, bright, and compact usage and allows you to minimize the chances of accidents while you fix your broken-down car. There have been a lot of issues regarding accidents occurring while people fix their cars, especially at night. 1Tac Safety Disc informs other motorists that your car has broken down and designate an area where you can easily try and fix it without being taken out by other drivers.