Have you not moved from a basic cable powered TV to something smarter? Something like an Android TV? Well, you totally should. The cable is slowly becoming obsolete since folks are rapidly moving towards streaming platforms. The primary advantage of streaming platforms is the instant viewing capabilities it offers. Adding to that, streaming does not halt your entertainment by randomly shoving ads in your face.
So, if you have not yet moved from a generic TV to a smart TV, this is high time. We present to you AndroidTV Box for an easier switch.
What is AndroidTV Box?
AndroidTV Box is a device that allows you to transform your basic TV into a truly smart TV. It can be frustrating to wait for your favourite show on the TV. A better solution is to start streaming and watch all you want without any hassle, any advertisements, or any delay whatsoever.
Featuring the latest Android technology, an enhanced processor, and a lot of storage space, AndroidTV Box is truly one of the better devices out there.
AndroidTV Box Features
Known for a non-bulky, modern design, AndroidTV Box can easily transform your basic TV into a proper smart one that runs on Android and allows you to run a variety of different streaming platforms.
- Dual Wi-Fi band: The box offers dual Wi-Fi bands for fast and convenient connectivity. You can choose from either a 2.54GHz band or a 5GHz band depending on your Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth 4.0: It also comes with Bluetooth 4.0 that allows you to connect a wide variety of peripherals including keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth speaker, game controller, and more.
- Four USB 2.0 ports: It provides 4 USB ports for you to connect flash drives to play and display music, pictures, and videos. You can even connect keyboards, mice, and other peripherals using these ports as well.
- 4K playback capabilities: The box comes with 4k capabilities. In that, if you have a TV that is 4K ready, AndroidTV Box allows you to watch any 4K video without any hassle.
- HDMI and AV port: The HDMI and AV port make it easy to connect the box to your TV, monitor, and/or speaker system.
- Infrared remote: An infrared remote makes it easier for you to navigate between streaming services and such.
- Easy connectivity: With multiple connection possibilities, AndroidTV Box is easily one of the more ready-to-serve devices out there.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to connect
- Multiple connection features
- 4K capable
- Comes with a remote
- Lightweight and portable
- Cheaper than buying a smart TV
- You could very well just upgrade to a smart TV if you have enough funds
Where to buy AndroidTV Box and how much is it?
You can easily get your very own AndroidTV Box directly at their merchant website. Buying from them allows you to avail all the discounts and offers the company provides.
You can get,
1 AndroidTV Box for $88.99
2 AndroidTV Box for $139.00
4 AndroidTV Box for $218.99
Buy 1 AndroidTV Box for $176.99 and get 1 free
Buy 3 AndroidTV Box for $267.00 and get 2 free
Yes, you could move to smart TVs instead of setting up an AndroidTV box. However, if you do not have the funds, this device when coupled with a flat screen TV is nothing less than an actual smart TV. With the number of streaming services included with the device, it might get difficult to go back to generic cable TV post using this. The services that come with AndroidTV Box include YouTube, Facebook, Vudu, Amazon Prime, and Netflix. It also allows you to look at pictures using the in-built Picasa photo viewer and make video calls using Skype as well.