During the summers it is best to stay indoors and enjoy the air conditioning, is it not? Well, sometimes you simply have to go outdoors in that unforgiving heat. So, is there any way you can stay cool outdoors without having to lug around a mini cooler with you? Yes sir, yes there is.
Presenting to you Blaux Wearable AC. A portable, wearable air conditioner that can provide you with that necessary cool air while outside. Blaux Wearable AC also includes applications that have to do with health management. From helping monitor blood pressure, control electrical activity in the heart and even hydration levels in your skin, Blaux is truly a modern product here to save us all from the intolerable summer heat.
What is Blaux Wearable AC?
Blaux Wearable AC is your very own, personal air conditioner that you can wear around your neck and beat the heat in style. Described by some as placing a cold towel around one’s neck, Blaux is reviewed and tested by multiple people and we all agree at one thing, Blaux is certainly a functional, portable, wearable air conditioner.
Think of it as a high-tech personal cooling assistance you can take anywhere with you. Not only that, but Blaux also comes with a built-in ionizer that effectively cleans out allergens and particles from the air surrounding you making sure all you breathe is pure O2. The three-mode function also helps you adjust the flow of air, as well as make sure your device does not run out of battery prematurely.
The device can run for 30 hours on a single charge and an LED ring indicates the power and charging status.
Blaux Wearable AC Features
✅ Adjustable air flow with the ability to position it accordingly
✅ Three fan speed modes
✅ LED ring to indicate status
✅ Easy to clean and use
✅ 30 hours of runtime
✅ Cooling done with a thermoelectric cooling plate
✅ Antibacterial filters
✅ Ionizer inside fan chamber to reduce allergens and suspended particles
✅ USB-C charging
✅ Cools the air, purifies it and also keeps humidity away
✅ One size fits all
What You Can Expect From Blaux Wearable AC?
Blaux Wearable AC makes sure the air that surrounds you is cool, clean, and dehumidified. It effectively creates a refreshing aura that not only keeps you cool but also makes sure harmful particles do not enter your body.
It is essentially your own personal cooling assistant wherever you go. If you live in a hot, humid climate, Blaux Wearable AC can do wonders for you. Not only will it keep you cool, but also keep humidity and air pollution at bay.
Since the device is exceptionally portable, you do not lose your ability to walk and run errands. It hangs around your neck protecting you from the heat, the humidity, and the dust all at the same time.
- Moves a massive amount of air in a minute; Up to 1.9 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- Adjustable air flow
- One size fits all
- 3 fan speed modes
- Easy to clean and care for
- 30 hours runtime
- Takes time for the cooling effect to be felt
Blaux Wearable AC Plus Features
The basic model aside, Blaux Wearable AC Plus offers better and more features than its basic cousin. The upgraded model includes-
- Back cooling vents
- The thermal electric cooling plate
- Built-in antibacterial filters
- Ionizer internal fan
Benefits of Blaux Wearable AC
- Adjustable Airflow: The air vent on the device are on the sides and can be positioned in ways that benefit your liking. You can easily tweak it until you find the prime spot according to your suiting.
- One Size Fits all: The device comes in only one size and it fits anyone who wears it, no matter your size, weight, or height. It is big enough to fit around your neck but not big enough that it might fall off during daily activities.
- 3 Fan Modes: The three fan modes much like an AC unit ensures you get what you ask for. The adjustable fan speeds also help with saving battery and using only the amount you need. This way you can alternate between indoors and outdoors while shifting the modes accordingly.
- LED ring to indicate status: The LED on the device is self-explanatory and indicates the status of the device; if it is on charging, fully charged, or needing to be charged.
- USB-C Fast Charging: USB-C is the new socket that is now way more common than the usual micro-USB. It is a convenient way to charge the device up and use it on the go. It is as simple as putting your phone on charge.
- Multi-Purpose: The device is primarily a wearable air conditioner, but also functions as an air purifier and a dehumidifier as well.
- Easy to Clean: The device is meant to be worn anywhere to keep yourself cool. Needless to mention, it might get really dirty in a matter of days. This is why the device is designed to be sweat and dirt resistant and cleaning it is not a task at all. Simply using a cloth and some disinfectant, you can clean your Blaux in a matter of seconds.
- Long-lasting Battery: Powered by a 3000mAh lithium-ion battery, it provides 30 hours of runtime. That is enough for a night out or while camping. Charging the device is easy and much like charging your phone.
- Portability: The device is hung around your neck during use and does not bother with daily tasks. The portability aspect of this device is off the charts.
- Clean Air: Not only cool air but the device also strives to provide to your clean, humidity-free air.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If in any case, you are not satisfied with the product, Blaux will give you a full refund within 30-day of purchase.
Rating Blaux Wearable AC (4.9/5)
Ease of Use
Blaux is easy and straightforward to make use of and does not require more than simple instructions to start using.
The device offers so much more than its primary selling point. If it were a portable, wearable AC, it would sell well enough, but it also offers air purification and dehumidification features. A multi-purpose device, Blaux is a viable product to purchase if you are looking to beat the heat.
It may take a little time for the device to start cooling depending on the ambient temperature, but as soon as it crosses that threshold, the device works wonders and shows off its cooling potential with style.
Portability and Durability
The portability aspect of the Blaux Wearable AC scores incredibly high. Carried around the neck and built to not hamper daily tasks while enjoying cool, fresh air, Blaux is relatively durable as well. We tested the product under multiple circumstances and Blaux passed with flying colors.
When it comes to wearable ACs, there are not as many as you might think. Not any good ones anyway. Blaux Wearable AC is one of the first we have tested and reviewed that actually did work well enough to score high enough for us to write about it. A viable choice if you are looking forward to buying a portable, wearable AC to help with the heat and humidity.
Where to Buy Blaux Wearable AC and How Much is it?
Blaux Wearable AC is easily available on their official website. Though stocks are flying out in bunches, buying there makes sure you get a legitimate product.
Since we strive to provide a better shopping experience and we hope to save you some money too, you click the link below and start shopping for Blaux with us. Shopping with us makes you eligible for certain discounts you can avail as soon as you start shopping for your very own Blaux.
We provide offers on Blaux like –
1 Blaux Wearable AC at $69.99; Original cost – $107.68
2 Blaux Wearable ACs at $139.98; Original cost – $215.35
3 Blaux Wearable ACs at $157.48; Original cost – $323.03
4 Blaux Wearable ACs at $192.47; Original cost – $430.71
These deals are limited to our readers only and can be availed simply by clicking the link given below. Do not wait and longer! Shop now!
Final Verdict – Blaux Wearable AC Review
When it comes to portable, wearable air conditioners, we had not seen products worth reviewing prior to Blaux Wearable AC. We are always sceptical of products like so and put them under intense scrutiny. Yet this product exceeded all expectations we had from it.
It works! It really works pretty well. The device is extremely portable and can be used anywhere you wish to use it. It does not obstruct you from doing your daily tasks while using it. When talking about its effectiveness, Blaux works as an AC as well as an air purifier and dehumidifier. All these functions are carried out in tandem and are highly effective.
For these mentioned reasons, we suggest you invest in your very own Blaux Wearable AC as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Blaux Wearable AC
What is a Wearable AC unit?
A wearable AC unit is a portable air conditioner than you can carry with you and one that you simply have to “wear” to start using. Usually they function on batteries, rechargeable or not, and can even boast adjustable temperatures. Blaux Wearable AC effectively provides you with cool air on the go as well as purifies and dehumidifies the air in your surroundings.
How Do You Use Blaux Wearable AC?
To use Blaux, simply wear it around your neck like a neck pillow and activate the device. Once done, it will take a moment to begin its thermoelectric function and start cooling the air around you.
Can Blaux Wearable AC Purify the Air?
Yes, Blaux Wearable AC does purify air using an antibacterial filter. Though, if you invest in the Blaux Wearable AC Plus, you will get a device that is much better at purification as well as cooling than the base model.
What is Blaux Wearable AC?
Blaux Wearable AC is a personal fan with a dual output. It has patented design and technology and ensures adjustable airflow to your neck and head.
How does the Blaux Wearable AC Plus work?
Blaux Wearable AC Plus is an advanced model with options that include antibacterial filtering, personal cooling, quieter and lighter motor and more air vents
How Does the Blaux Wearable AC Plus Work?
The device works as an ionizer, purifying the air you breathe. By electronically charging a the environment’s molecules with negatively charged ions, you help eliminate traces of harmful airborne bacteria and particulate matter. The dual fans and changeable filters prevent these contaminants from getting into your lungs.
What is Particulate Matter?
Particulate matter (also called particle pollution) is the name for the solid particles and liquid droplets found in the atmosphere. Common examples include dust, smoke, pollen, and smog. The Blaux Wearable AC reduces the impact these small particles can have on your health.
What Types of Batteries Does it Take?
The Blaux Wearable AC Plus contains llithium battery that is conveniently powered using a standard USB cable. No need to worry about stocking up on batteries. Charge it overnight and you’re ready to wear it all the next day.
Does the device feel warm on my neck?
No, because the Blaux Wearable AC blows clean, filtered air around you, and it also features a patented cooling plate that whisks away the heat. You’ll enjoy the cooling sensation the Blaux Wearable AC provides on a hot day.
I have long hair, will Blaux pull my hair into the fan?
No, Blaux has a patented technology to keep your hair or clothes from being caught in the fan.
- CoolAir Review 2020- Top Rated Portable Air Cooler
- Blaux Portable AC Reviews- Best Portable AC Under $100
Loved Blaux Wearable AC Review? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.