When it comes to children, you can never be too careful. As a parent you need to be actively involved in the activities your child gets on with. There are hazardous items everywhere and as you know kids just shove everything they can get their hands on into their mouths. That said, you need to be fully prepared for any choking emergencies that might occur.
To prevent choking hazards, the first line of defense is to keep an eye on your child when they are actively playing to make sure they do not put anything into their mouths that can cause problems. A similar problem can occur with adults as well.
For this purpose, and to help you in these situations, we bring to you Dechoker.
What is Dechoker?
Dechoker is a tubular, anti-choking device that can easily slip down the throat of an adult or a child to effectively pull out anything blocking their windpipe. The device is essentially a face cover that you can put on the choking victim lying them down on their back. With a firm pull, the lodged object is sucked up into the pipe allowing the victim to regain their breathing.
This device can essentially save a choking victim from freeing their windpipe from whatever might be lodged in there. You simply must always keep it in your first-aid kit, especially if you have children running about.
Dechoker is a must have in every household first-aid kit. Choking hazards can be fatal if not properly taken care of when they occur, Dechoker will really help you save a choking victim without much training at all. It can also be self-administered.
- Multiple sizes: Dechoker is available in varying sizes. You can even buy the entire kit with different sizes to be ready for any kind of emergency. Obviously, the product has different sizes for kids and adults, so check during purchase what exactly you require.
- Portable: The device is also highly portable and can be carried anywhere. The mouth piece, which is the widest part of the device, is also incredibly small for easier portability.
- Easy to use: The device is highly functional and does not require training or a lot of instructions to make use of. The device is simply inserted slightly into the airway of the victim. Once set and sealed tight, simply pull on it and the lodged item will free itself.
- Quick to function: The device is also quick to set up on the victim and releasing the lodged item is almost instant.
- Safe to use: The design of the device allows for a totally safe use. The tube is made of flexible plastic and does not hurt your insides. You still need to be careful and make sure you do not push too hard.
- Self-administered: The device also allows you to self-administer it. This allows you to try and dislodge whatever is stuck in your throat by yourself in case no one is present to help you out.
Pros and Cons
- Multiple sizes
- Safe and quick to use.
- Can be self-administered.
- Easy to use.
- Single use device, discard after used once.
Where to buy Dechoker and how much is it?
You can easily get your very own Dechoker directly from the merchant website. Buying from them not only ensures a safe payment gateway, but also allows you to avail all the discounts and deals the company has to offer.
You can get,
1 Dechoker for $49.95
2 Dechoker for $99.00
3 Dechoker for $139.95
When it comes to the safety of your family, you simply cannot compromise. Choking can occur anytime to anyone and it is best to stay prepared for anything. Dechoker provides one of the safest methods to curb any choking issue that might occur. Since it comes in variable sizes, using it on children and adults is easy, safe, and does not require a lot of instructions to make use of.