What is that one thing that causes fask masks to prove incredibly uncomfortable. The mist build-up? The moisture that causes itchiness and discomfort? Well, yes. There are all these things and the solution might take some tinkering to get right.
How about no tinkering at all and you buy a mask that properly ventilates the air providing a comfortable, breathable function. Presenting DivinAir Mask Fan.
What is DivinAir Mask Fan?
DivinAir Mask Fan is a revolutionary change towards how we conceive face masks. Its incredible design allows ventilation providing a super comfortable wearing experience. It does not make breathing difficult but makes it easier and allows for a moisture free experience.
Not only does it effectively filter the air you breathe but also makes sure there is no condensation that forms on the inside which can cause rashes and itching if worn over a long period of time.
DivinAir Mask Fan Features
Wearing a face mask should not be difficult. It should be comfortable and provide you with a proper way to breathe without hindering your breathing and other tasks. DivinAir Mask Fan provides you with exactly that.
- Magnetic attachment: The mask comes with a magnetic attachment that allows you to easily put on the mask without a lot of effort. It also stays in place without falling off or coming loose.
- Nano-silver coated filter: Its silver coated nano filter effectively filters out the air you breathe. Its antibacterial properties keep the wearer totally safe from tiny pathogens as well.
- 3 fan speeds: It comes with a fan that has three different settings for you to choose from. Depending on your surroundings, you can set the fan speed to low, normal, or fast.
- Type-C charging: The fan can be easily charged with a type-c charger and can be used for extended periods of time.
- No moisture build up: One of the primary concerns of wearing face masks is the condensation that builds up after extended use. If you wear glasses, this can get that much more bothersome. DivinAir allows all the moisture to be vented out, allowing for a more comfortable use.
- Best to wear during exercise: If you are into working out and running and constantly find yourself low on breath due to the face mask you wear, DivinAir is the way to go. It is perfect for runners and people working out since it does not hinder your breathing one bit.
- Durable: Unlike other flimsy masks, you can totally rely on DivinAir to last you a long time if you simply take a little care while using it.
Pros and Cons
- Magnetic attachment
- No condensation build up
- Silver coated nano-filter
- Ambidextrous use
- Type-C charging
- Extended uses requires multiple charges
Where to buy DivinAir Mask Fan and how much is it?
You can get your very own DivinAir Mask Fan directly from their merchant website. Buying from them ensures you get to avail all the discounts and offers the company provides its new and returning customers.
You can get,
1 DivinAir Mask Fan for $39.99
2 DivinAir Mask Fan for $79.98
3 DivinAir Mask Fan for $89.98
4 DivinAir Mask Fan for $109.97
When it comes to face masks, comfort is key. You would virtually want to wear the face mask an entire day. If your mask does not provide enough comfort and protection that lasts throughout, it seems like a waste of time and money. DivinAir Face Mask is something that you can totally rely on without fail. It is possibly the only mask that comes with a fan and a nano silver filter, allowing it to completely filter out not only dust, but also pathogens and germs. If you work out or run often and require a mask that does not cause hindrance with breathing, DivinAir is the best thing for you.