Gardening is not an easy task. If you ask experienced folks, you will realize there is a lot that goes into growing fresh produce than just watering the pot once in a while. While growing plants in the absence of soil, also known as hydroponic planting, takes much more effort and know-how to get a substantial harvest.
We have brought something great for amateur gardeners to solve this exact problem. Presenting Dr. Goodrow.
What is Dr. Goodrow?
Well, obviously it is not a doctor. Dr. Goodrow is a mechanized indoor aero garden that allows you to grow fresh produce without the need of sunlight or soil for that matter. Yes, you heard us right. You do not need any soil or any sunlight to grow fresh produce using Dr. Goodrow.
The mechanized agricultural kit allows you to set the best temperature for your plants to grow and even has WiFi to send you alerts about watering your plants on time. If this is not the future of indoor gardening, we do not know what can be. You can grow from a variety of different produce, veggies, fruits, or herbs, anything you want. It is totally free from GMO’s and pesticides and require almost no maintenance.
Dr. Goodrow Features
Dr. Goodrow is a reliable garden kit that offers you multiple features that allow you to grow the most amazing produce within your house.
- Led light panel: The kit comes with an LED light panel that adjusts accordingly as the plant grows. It is totally automatic and turns on for only 16 hours a day, where the first and final 2 hours of the light are dimmer, mimicking sunrise, and sunset. The 40W panel promotes for optimal growth.
- Automatic watering system: You do not even have to water it. Simply make sure the kit container is filled with water and the device automatically releases the water to the plant within certain periods of time.
- Nutrient measuring system: It comes with a super accurate measurement system to make sure your plants get enough nutrients.
- No soil or sunlight required: The device does not require any soil or sunlight to grow fresh produce. This means you can easily use this indoors, perfect for amateur gardeners.
- Zero maintenance: It does not require any maintenance. You only have to manage the usual water replenishing, which the device alerts you of if you might have forgotten.
- Hydroponic: It uses hydroponic methods to grow fresh produce. You only require the kit, water, nutrients, and your choice of seeds to grow some amazing plants.
- Super easy to use: Since it is totally automated, the device is incredibly easy to use and does not require a lot of work or instructions.
- Uses less water: Comparing hydroponic methods and traditional gardening, you can also expect to save a whole lot of water while using Dr. Goodrow.
Dr. Goodrow Specifications
- 40W LED grow light panel (includes blue, red and white LEDs)
- 3-part telescoping support pole for the LED panel
- Grow height up to 24″ (distance between seed pods and LED panel)
- Width: 16”
- Depth: 10”
- Height: 6 ½“ (base unit – LED panel sits on top of this)
- Light can be raised or lowered as your plants grow
- Automatic timer turns light on for 16 hours a day and off for 8, recreating natural growing conditions
- The first and last two hours of light are dimmer, simulating sunrise and sunset
- Has automatic watering.
- Accurately-measured nutrients for the healthiest plants.
- 100% easy to do, with almost zero chance of failure!
- Scientifically designed Growth Pods – to grow the plants of your choice!
Benefits of Dr. Goodrow
- Hydroponics: Dr. Goodrow planting kit grow plants using just water and nutrients and no soil. Eliminating soil means hydroponics gardening has fewer pests like bugs, flies, aphids.
- Natural: Despite what you may think, Dr goodrow indoor garden kit does not use any herbicides or pesticides in their products, and seeds are GMO-free. In fact, many of the seeds are heirloom varieties – often sourced organically.
- For Indoor Use: Because Dr goodrow is exclusively used indoors, crops are not subject to the whims of Mother Nature. If you have ever wanted to grow tomatoes, peppers, flowers, herbs, and salad greens in the winter or fall, the Dr goodrow planting kit is up to the task!
- Fast Growth and Huge Yields: Dr goodrow crops grow 5 times faster than soil-grown crops. And because you can constantly grow a crop, then harvest, and immediately start a new crop, there is no downtime to your gardening. As a result, yields are amazing for such a little machine.
- Energy Efficient: Dr goodrow planting kit use very little water and electricity. Most AeroGarden’s have efficient LED grow lights, costing just pennies a day to operate.
- Perfect for Beginners: The state-of-the-art, fully automated control panel makes indoor gardening easy for everyone. No need to worry about when to add nutrients or water. The LCD screen gives you growing tips and reminds from start to finish. Plus, you can program the LED grow lights to automatically turn on/off at the time of day you specify.
- Mess Free: Get everything you need in one convenient package! Just add water to your favorite seeds and sit back and relax. No more tracking dirt into the house or washing stubborn stains out of your clothes.
- Zero Maintenance: Dr Goodrow has a 16-hour timer with sunrise and sunset simulation. The system will turn back on for another cycle after 8 hours. When its time to replenish the water, an alarm will alert you. Set it and forget it.
- Less Waste: Store-bought produce spoils quickly and you can’t guarantee freshness, but now you can snip what you need, when you need it. Save on groceries that are frequently forgotten in the back of your fridge.
Pros and Cons
- Indoor friendly
- Totally automated for the best quality
- Water and energy saving
- Cost effective
- Programmable according to the plant you are growing
- Super easy to use
- Cannot grow certain plants. (Check the manual for more details)
- Works on electricity; any long-term failure and your produce might ruin.
- Not durable; you would need to keep it away from children and pets.
How to use Dr. Goodrow?
Using Dr. Goodrow is quite easy. You only need to,
- Place the seed on the growth: This first stage is very important and should be given adequate attention because it is like a foundation to your Aero planting.
- Beneath the other is the reservoir where you can add your water. Do well to add your water and your nutrients.
- Plug it into electrical outlets and watch your plants grow.
Simple as that!
Where to buy Dr. Goodrow and how much is it?
You can easily get your very own Dr. Goodrow directly on the merchant website. Buying from them allows you to avail all the incredibly discounts and offers the company provides.
You can get,
1 Complete Dr. Goodrow Planting Kit for $149.99
2 Complete Dr. Goodrow Planting Kits for $299.99
3 Complete Dr. Goodrow Planting Kits for $336.99
4 Complete Dr. Goodrow Planting Kits for $411.99
Dr. Goodrow is not just your average planter. It is a fully automated system that works tremendously well to grow produce for you. Since it does not need any soil or sunlight and works hydroponically, you can easily grow produce within the confines of your house. It is perfect for amateur gardeners and can really help them grow some of the best produce in this early stage of their gardening journey. Most of Dr. Goodrow’s processes are automated so essentially you would have to do nothing but make sure the device has everything it needs; rest will be taken care of itself.
“I love gardening, but since I moved into an apartment, I don’t have space, and it’s too messy to do inside. Since I got my Dr Goodrow, I have rediscovered how great it is to grow my own food, plus my plants are really great additions to my living space.”
“I absolutely love my Dr Goodrow. Any time I want fresh herbs, I just cut some off my plants. They taste so much better than dried herbs, and I don’t have to buy them from the store. I notice the difference with every meal I make, and so does my family.”
“Dr Goodrow is amazing. I have never had much luck with growing plants—I guess I just don’t have a green thumb. But it doesn’t matter now. All I have to do is add seeds, water, and turn it on. I can’t believe how easy it is!”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best place to up Dr. Goodrow?
The planter can be placed anywhere that is flat and even to properly distribute moisture to the seeds. Once the seeds sprout, gardeners can move them into a typical planter for more space. While the seeds are still inside the planter, no extra sunlight is needed.
How does the planter work?
The planter is meant for indoor gardening. The sponge grows within the damp sponge, receiving its artificial sunlight from the included LED light.
Does Dr. Goodrow use a battery?
It does not use a battery. It works on electric power.