A lot of people simply rely on what their body looks like from outside as a basis for an extensive dietary and exercise plan. That actually is not the right way to start your fitness regime.
There are a few things to keep in mind when you start deploying exercise and eating plans. The primary thing is your BMI index, short for body mass index. It essentially describes how much a person of a certain height should weigh.
Now, keeping in mind niche things that tell us if we are actually fit or not, we cannot judge our health from how we look on the outside.
To combat this, we bring to you FitTrack, a weight scale that can display and keep track of up to 17 different measurements that will tell you exactly how healthy you might actually be.
What is FitTrack?
You can easily classify yourself as either lean, skinny, chubby, or brawny, but when you are talking about health, none of this classification will really matter.
There is a wealth of things that make our systems (bodies) tick. You could be really thin, but inside you might be harboring dangerous fat levels that can cause a variety of issues.
Now, there are ways you can start your journey towards a fit and healthy frame, but they require more knowledge about your own self in more aspects than you previously thought.
FitTrack is a smart BMI scale that measures tiny details about your body that you can then use as a reference point to start your fitness regime. The FitTrack has the ability to measure BMI, muscle mass, weight, hydration levels and so much more.
All this information is sent to a connected smartphone, from where you can see each detail accurately to decimal points and start necessary changes accordingly. This provides a tangible way to keep your physical health under check without spending tons on a monthly physical test.
What Does FitTrack Do?
FitTrack is the latest in in-house wellness facilities. It looks far better than any other scale you own and measures way more things than just your weight.
FitTrack is a smart scale, for the lack of a better word. You only need to stand on the scale barefoot and let it monitor 17 of your key health insights. This real-time information is then conveniently sent to your phone, where you can compare it with previous readings, or essentially get a wake-up call and start your fitness journey.
FitTrack can measure hydration levels, bone and muscle mass, body fat percentages, BMR, BMI, and just so much more. We will discuss everything it measures soon below.
Simply put, you can get so much more than just fitness using this incredible weight scale. It can tell you about which regions need your attention, how should you plan your meals, how much of which vitamin you should be taking and so on.
A thorough physical examination right at the comfort of your own home is what FitTrack is.
How does FitTrack work?
FitTrack uses cutting edge, patented dual BIA technology. This technology is effective in measuring and monitoring body compositions and uses two different frequencies to capture your physical data.
A bit technical, but yes, that is the gist of it. In easier words, the electrodes in the scale can monitor a lot of different portions of your body to give you insights on how your physical self is ticking.
There have been a lot of people using FitTrack for weight loss, and rightfully so. FitTrack offers you real-time data of the changes you are making to your body, and not only in terms of weight and visible fat.
It gives you information about protein percentages, body fat percentages, BMI, BMR, and more to give lead you towards a tangible approach in reaching your fitness goals.
FitTrack Unboxing & First Impresions
- Measures up to 17 different insights
- Great design
- Free application
- Gives the ability to fine-tune the fitness regime
- Instant real-time data
- A little expensive
How to use FitTrack
At first, you might think it is just a fancy looking weighing scale, but that is nothing but 10% of the whole thing, because it is a fancy looking weight scale.
BUT it is more.
It can measure a whole lot of other crucial details about your physical health than just your weight. To use FitTrack –
- Get the FitTrack Scale and download its corresponding free application (available for both Android and iOs)
- Go barefoot and stand on the scale
- Instantly receive 17 different insights about your physical health on your phone.
- Compare with previous readings, or set yourself new goals according to how your details read.
Everything FitTrack measures
Not just your weight, but this funky looking weight scale gathers a total of 17 different insights from your physical self.
|1. BMI (Body Mass Index)|
|2. BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)|
|4. Body Fat Percentage|
|5. Muscle Mass|
|6. Hydration Level|
|7. Bone Mass|
|8. Visceral Fat Index|
|9. Protein Percentage|
|10. Body Age|
|11. Weight Control|
|12. Standard Weight|
|13. Body Fat|
|14. Weight Without Far|
|15. Muscle Weight|
|16. Obesity Degree|
|17. Protein Amount|
Rating FitTrack (4.9/5)
- Portability: The Fit Track is not much bigger than your average scale, much better looking, yes, but you can easily fit it inside a suitcase or a big backpack. The scale is quite thin too, much thinner than the usual weighing scales.
- Functionality: The Fit Track provides so much more than just simple information about your weight. FitTrack gives you a total of 17 different insights about your physical condition in detail. Consider it an in-house physical exam without the need for a doctor, extra fee, or the hassle of waiting for your appointment.
- App Usage: The application used in correspondence with Fit Track is well made, user-friendly, and describes accurate details about your entire physical condition. It also gives you the ability to store this data to essentially compare your progress later.
- Ease of Use: When it comes to using it, it acts just like a weighing scale. You only need to keep in mind two things, you must be barefoot, and you need that application installed in order to get the entire data.
- Design: It looks just so much better than any weighing scale we had ever seen. A sleek futuristic look to the whole thing honestly just makes it that much better.
- Competition: In terms of giving you an entire physical at your home, I do not believe any other weighing scale even comes close to the FitTrack. It is an exceptional device that displays so much more than just your weight.
Benefits of FitTrack
- Measures not just weight, but 17 different insights about your physical condition
- Application is helpful with storing and managing information
- Accurate information is useful at creating tight, relevant regimes
- Design looks brilliant
- Easy to use
- Thin, sleek and portable
Why Do You Need FitTrack?
Now you could ask yourself why you would need such an expensive weighing scale? Well, firstly it is not just a weighing scale, and I think I have said this enough.
The Fit Track is not your usual weighing scale, it is a BMI digital scale that serves not only to measure your weight, but also general fitness and physical condition.
The application comes with records everything, every time you set p on the scale. Going to the app after you let the scale measure your details will explain why this is such a miracle product.
The 17 things it measures we have discussed above and the application is efficient inaccurately portraying these details as well as recording them for future reference.
Where Can I Buy FitTrack and How Much Is It?
You can purchase Fit Track from their official website. Currently, FitTrack sells for $89.95.
Additionally, if you shop with us from their official website, we will present to you certain offers that can make buying FitTrack an even greater threat.
Click on the link below to get the starter pack for $179.99, which gives you the scale and a fitness watch to track your exercise much easier.
If you are on a crusade to make your entire family fit, then you can even opt for the family pack of FitTrack. At the low price of $199.95, you get 2 scales and a watch, entirely free of cost.
If you are still confused about whether to invest in FitTrack or not, let me reassure you. This is one of the best weighing/BMI digital scales out there. Most products in its class can measure not more than four or five things, but FitTrack measures 17, and accurately at that.
Anybody can use it too and figure out which lifestyle is best suited for their physical form. You can measure your own physical condition or measure your child’s development. The strides technology has made becomes pretty clear after you use the FitTrack.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is FitTrack Accurate?
Yes, FitTrack is accurate to decimal places. You can easily base your fitness plan according to the data it provides.
How does FitTrack measure my health?
FitTrack uses the patented Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology to take your physical readings. Once you step on the scale, electrical signals are sent through your body which then calculates your BMI, fat index, hydration levels, and everything else in a matter of seconds. The algorithms in the application calculate with absolute precision, your physical condition, and display them to you.
Can I use FitTrack to track my family’s health?
Yes, you can. FitTrack can have up to 8 accounts that can simultaneously use the scale without losing data. It also comes with a baby mode, which can help you track your child’s development.
What is the maximum weight limit supported by FitTrack?
FitTrack supports a person of up to 400lb or 180kg in weight.
Can I use the scale without the application?
Yes, you can, but it will only display you the weight. The rest of the data can only be displayed on the phone.
Can use FitTrack to track my entire family’s health?
Yes and for no extra cost! FitTrack instantly recognizes up to 8 different accounts, so you can easily track your entire family’s health. “Baby Mode” even lets parents with infants easily track their baby’s weight.
Will FitTrack share any of my health data (like other companies)?
FitTrack will never share your data with other users or third party providers. Every piece of data entered into your FitTrack app is 100% safe and secure.
Can the scale be used without the app?
Absolutely! The scale can definitely be used as an ordinary scale. You can choose to use the scale without recording your weight on the app.
What languages does the FitTrack smart body scale support?
English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese and Polish.
Is there a money back guarantee and/or warranty?
Yes. They offer a no hassle, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with FitTrack, you can return it.
- Loyal Band Review – Top Rated in Fitness Trackers
- HealthFit Pro Review – A Brand New in Fitness Trackers
- HealthWatch Review – A Super Functional, Trendy Fitness Tracker
- Activ8 Fitness Tracker Review – Top Rated Fitness Tracker of All Time
- KoreTrak Review – Best Fitness Tracker in 2020 Under $50
Loved our FitTrack Review? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.