Your data is not forever, especially if your storage gets damaged or corrupted. Once your only backup is done with, you simply cannot recover lost data. For that purpose and to avoid such risks, a better option to backup your data is InfinitiKloud Wireless.
You know if you work with data, storage is quite prone to corruption and damages. You simply must have a stable place to store all your important data, including private pictures, documents, and such.
Most people use a cloud service to keep their data safe from any harm. But this might not be a particularly good idea. Since the cloud is simply a server in another part of the world, it can too be easily hacked or even lost. More times hacked than otherwise. If sensitive data is your jam, a cloud service might not be the best option for you.
InfinitiKloud Wireless on the other hand solves all your data problems by storing all your important data onto a storage unit that is perfectly secure. InfinitiKloud Wireless does the same but lets you backup your data wirelessly. Let us discuss further.
What is InfinitiKloud Wireless?
Much like InfinitiKloud, the wireless option simply gives you the option to store data without the need to connect the device to your mobile or laptop. InfinitiKloud lets you back up all your data reliably, quickly and in a more secure way than a cloud lets you. The drive works without the internet and therefore totally safe from the eyes of potential hackers. It is simply a USB device that has the ability to backup all your sensitive information with the click of a button.
You know if you lose your phone, or your external hard disk, where your backups lie, you simply cannot have those memories back. All those photos and important documents lost. This is where InfinitiKloud shines. It lets you backup your data with a single click and if you do not lose this device, it will last yours forever. The only difference between InfinitiKloud and its wireless counterpart is that InfinitiKloud Wireless uses a microSD card and is fitted into a power adapter onto a power socket and connects to your devices using WiFi. It has all the same functions as the basic InfinitiKloud but with the ability to wireless hook onto your devices for further ease.
Since InfinitiKloud Wireless also provides you with an all personal cloud service, you can have another place to backup your data. This cloud storage is entirely personal to you and is quite secure. The unique thing about InfinitiKloud is that it is not a basic USB drive, or a conventional cloud storage, it is a mix of the best of both worlds.
Features of InfinitiKloud Wireless
This flash drive is a secure and portable cloud space inside your pocket. It offers you a lot and even more in terms of features and security than a simple flash drive ever could.
The top features of InfinitiKloud Wireless include-
✅ Easy to use and handle
✅ Universally compatible with all computers
✅ Saves only the files you wish to save
✅ Easy and precise search and find features
✅ Automatic recognition
A perfect storage space for all important files
Technical Facts- InfinitiKloud Wireless
- Universal compatibility: This device is universally compatible with all versions of windows, Android, and iOS. You can use it on any computer or mobile phone you wish without any hassle.
- Fast and easy backups: The software the devices comes with is free to use exceptionally useful to create quick and easy backups.
- Wireless Support: This version of the device comes with the ability to hook onto devices using WiFi, making it much easier to use. You can also plug in the device using a much more conventional way but more options the better, yes?
- No need for internet: There is no need for internet connectivity to use the device to its maximum potential. You can easily backup, view and even redownload files from the cloud USB without the need for an internet access.
- One-click backup available: You can even use its one-click backup. We suggest you use this when you do not have many files to store onto your device, or if your device is large enough and you have a lot of data to store.
- Light and portable: The dimensions of the device are handy and easily stored in your pocket.
- Choice in memory: You can of course choose the amount of memory you would need. Understand the amount of data you want backed up and invest in a variant accordingly.
Who is InfinitiKloud Wireless for?
If you have the need to store sensitive data, or private pictures or you are an employee who works with spreadsheets and documents, InfinitiKloud is perfect for you. Even if you are simple folk who needs a reliable place to backup all their data, you can easily find the use of the InfinitiKloud Wireless.
There are simply too many things you can do with InfinitiKloud Wireless and it can be your next perfect place for all your personal photos and videos. There are simply so many things you can use it for, it is mind-boggling.
We found the best use for InfinitiKloud Wireless was for personal photos and videos, important documents, and credentials. No matter what you wish to store in it, we believe you can find a good way to use this incredible storage device. Actually, this product is aimed at everybody who owns a computer, thus someone who has needs to backup important files, photos, and documents.
- Easy to use
- Plenty backup options
- One-click backup
- Universally compatible
- Compatible with multiple files
- Does not include the microSD card you require for its functioning
- Can get lost
How Does InfinitiKloud Wireless Work?
The device resembles a WiFi adapter. The basic InfinitiKloud looked more like a USB device. It can store all your data using a wireless connection established between the device and any of your device you want to run against InfinitiKloud to create a backup.
It is a brilliant portable storage that you can now even use wirelessly without any hassle at all. Without InfinitiKloud you would either use a simple USB or an external HDD to store your data. It is time consuming and not even automatic. Your other options include a cloud service, but they are hardly fully secure.
InfinitiKloud Wireless reigns supreme when it comes to backing up all sorts of files and photos using a single button. You do not even need to be there after the button press. The automatic feature of the device simply does all the work for you, creating a back up you can use whenever your initial data is lost.
How to Use InfinitiKloud Wireless?
A little different from its basic counterpart, the wireless version of the InfinitiKloud uses a few more things.
- Charge the device fully so you can back up data without it running out of battery
- Plug the USB-C cable to the power adapter and connect the device to it
- Insert a microSD card into your InfinitiKloud Wireless device
- Connect via WiFi the device and your laptop or mobile
- Install the application from your respective store
- Use the application to create a back up
Benefits of InfinitiKloud Wireless
- Easy One-Click Backup: Since the device and the software it comes with is designed to be user friendly, you do not need extensive knowledge to make use of it. It comes equipped with a one-click backup button that lets you store all your important files instantly. However, if you want to dig deeper into its features, you will realize it also lets you backup specific files as well.
- Wireless Ready: It comes equipped with a wireless feature, which means you can easily backup your data without the need to directly connect it to your laptop or mobile.
- Manage Stored Data: A detailed description can be found for each file you have saved onto the device.
- Supports Multiple Languages: The device supports multiple languages to choose from, English, French, and German being a few.
- Portable: Resembling a WiFi dongle, InfinitiKloud is an incredibly portable device and can be stored in your pocket without any hassle.
- Compatibility: The device is portable with all operating systems. From Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android, InfinitiKloud works on every device.
- Safety: Unlike cloud storage, InfinitiKloud is incredibly safe to use since it does not require or receive any internet connectivity. This makes it one of the safest ways possible to keep under wraps your private data and memories. The device itself unlocks with a password that stops it from being accessed by strangers.
- Longevity: Why not use hard disks and USB drives you ask? Well, hard drives and generic flash drives die out quickly. InfinitiKloud lasts forever. Every time you need to back up memory, simply plug in your InfinitiKloud and keep a collection there. The device will easily last you over 10 years unless you lose it first.
- Backup files with a wide range of extensions: The device is not only compatible with multiple platforms but also with multiple file extensions. Jpg, png, gif, ico, mp3, wma, flac, mov, avi, mpeg, doc, pdf and pptx are some of the accepted extensions.
Accepted File Extensions
There is a wide variety of files you can easily store onto the device.
Images – jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, apng, gif, icns, ico, svg, and wmf.
Audio and Video – mp3, wma, wav, ogg, and flac, mp4, mpeg, wmv, avi, and mov.
Documents – txt, doc, pages, docx, odt, wpd, rtf, pdf, wpd, xls, xlsx, xlr, ppt, psd, pps and pptx.
Rating InfinitiKloud (9.9/10)
Ease of Use
Since the device resembles a small WiFi adapter, it also acts like one too. You can easily connect any of your devices to the InfinitiKloud and use it without having to click on a lot of buttons. Once connected, the refined software it comes with takes over, making your life that much easier.
The software the device comes with is a very handy tool to start your backup journey. With use, you will realize all its benefits, and in your first try, you can still make use of it just as well.
Well, much like a dongle, you can easily fit the InfinitiKloud in your pocket. Make sure you do not lose it though, or that could be years of memories lost.
When it comes to competition, there are a few things you can try if you are not in the mood for InfinitiKloud. Given your primary concern is backups, we suggest you either investigate portable/external hard drives or external SSDs, or you could get a simple flash drive to store all your important documents. What sets the InfinitiKloud apart is its versatile software that lets you easily backup files that you want to be backed up. No manually searching for every file, simply one click and go.
InfinitiKloud Wireless User Reviews
Where to Buy InfinitiKloud and How Much Is It?
The InfinitiKloud Wireless though available on a few online retail stores, we suggest you purchase the legitimate product directly from their official website. Not only do you get the guarantee of the original product, but also additional benefits if you start your shopping journey with us.
To our readers especially, we bring to you directly incredible offers you will not find anywhere else. Single InfinitiKloud retail goes for $159.98, but shopping with us grants you a $79.99 discount and you get your very own InfinitiKloud for a mere $79.99.
Not only that, buying 2 saves you over $159.98. You get 2 InfinitiKloud shopping with us for $159.98 only. If you think that is some deal, get 3 InfinitiKlouds and save $299.96 on your purchase. 3 InfinitiKlouds for only $179.98 plus free shipping.
Do not wait, these incredible offers might not last. Buy now!
If backing up sensitive files if your endgame, InfinitiKloud is the best thing for you. Despite its size and the kind of device you are offered, the number of features it comes with many and far beyond what a hard disk can offer. The ultimate storage companion, your very own InfinitiKloud will provide you with all that you need in terms of backups.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about InfinitiKloud Wireless
Why do I need InfinitiKloud?
InfinitiKloud is ideal for backing up any kind of data, be it files, documents, photos and even music and videos. If you are in the market looking for a reliable storage option, InfinitiKloud is easily one of the best out there. The device is totally risk free and there is no way you can lose your data, other than either losing the device itself or damaging it beyond repair.
Where can I buy InfinitiKloud?
InfinitiKloud is easily available on their official merchant website. You can also find a proper instruction booklet to understand how to properly make use of the device on their website as well.
Is InfinitiKloud a cloud device?
Well yes and no. The InfinitiKloud is a combination of both, a basic storage device and cloud storage. Though it offers more features than simple USBs and better security than cloud storage.
What do I need to use InfinitiKloud Wirelessly?
To use InfinitiKloud Wirelessly, you need to get yourself a microSD card, a USB-C cable, and a power adapter. Simply plug the device into a power adapter using a USB-C cable and activate the WiFi. Connect to any of your devices and start backing up your data.
- InfinitiKloud Review 2020- Don’t Buy Until You Read This
- iMemories Review 2020- Easily Digitize Your Old Photos & Videos
- Photostick Mobile Review [Updated 2020]: Best Photo Backup Device For Mobile
- Photostick Review : Is It Worth $49.99?
Loved our Infinitikloud Wireless Review? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.