Taking meds is as much a dull business as it might be crucial. If you wish to take proper care of yourself and if the doctor has prescribed you medicine to be ingested on a daily basis, you better do it right. However, being on schedule with your medicines is not as easy as it seems, especially if you have multiple medicines to consume during the course of the day.
This is why we bring to you MedReminder.
What is MedReminder?
MedReminder is essentially a medicine reminder gadget that allows you to take your medicines on time even on a busy schedule. It works off an alarm that sounds off according to the time you have set on the device.
For people who have to consume a whole lot of medicines on a daily basis, it can get really difficult to maintain a proper schedule. MedReminder is specifically made for people who need to take their meds on time.
When it comes to something like MedReminder, there are not many products that help you with this sort of thing. MedReminder might not be the first we have tested, but it is surely a really helpful product in this line.
- Easy to use: The device is incredibly easy to use and does not take a lot of effort to work with.
- Automatic reminder: It features an automatic reminder that sounds a loud alarm that beeps for one minute or until you take your medicine.
- Precise reminder: The timer is incredibly precise which allows for proper dosage and timings.
- Colored containers: It comes with 7 different containers with different colors to help you store meds for a weekly basis and make your work that much easier.
- Works on batteries: It uses a common CR2032 battery cell that lasts a long time until it needs replacement.
- 4 reminders for a single day: You get to set a total of 4 reminders on a daily basis.
- Portable: The device is incredibly portable and can be carried around with ease.
- Compact with large capacity: The device is surely compact but do not think it might be low on capacity. You can store a whole bunch of meds in MedReminder without any issue.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Medicine reminder device
- Works on batteries
- Portable and compact
- Colored containers for easier sorting
- The alarm can get annoying if it rings for a while; then again that is the point.
Where to buy MedReminder and how much is it?
You can easily get your very own MedReminder directly on their merchant website. Buying from them allows you to avail all the discounts and offers the company provides.
You can get,
1 MedReminder for $49.01
2 MedReminder for $69.00
3 MedReminder for $123.00
Buy 2 MedReminder for $98.00 and get 1 free
Buy 3 MedReminder for $135.01 and get 2 free
There are not a lot of devices out there that remind you to take your medicines. Well, there is your loving wife who reminds you, but how about stepping up for yourself and get MedReminder for yourself. It is an incredibly compact and useful device if you need help reminding yourself to take medicines.