Are you sick and tired of not being able to clean your glasses well enough?
Taking care of that tiny smudge can lead to a lot more smudges and even terrible vision. When asked, most people use their shirts or their handkerchiefs to clean their glasses. But that is not really a good exercise. Not only you will not be able to clean well but can also scratch your glasses.
For this purpose, we bring to you Peeps, the eyeglass cleaner. Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner by CarbonKlean are used by NASA to clean the lenses on their spacecraft, I would say you can clean your glasses with them pretty efficiently too.
Today in this post we’re gonna deep dive into this device and show whether it is worth buying? so be ready let move towards the honest Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner reviews to explore its feature and how does it work? everything will be covered in this in-depth review.
What are Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner?
Peeps eyeglass cleaner are a revolutionary device in efficiently cleaning spectacles. If you regularly wear glasses, you know they can be expensive and difficult to keep clean and maintain. Keeping them away from smudges and fingerprints which picking them up is impossible.
Now, most of us either use a handkerchief or the first cloth that we see to clean them to the best of our, and the cloth’s ability. Having said that, you are not only ineffectively trying to clean them but also risking scratches, impairing your vision further.
Peeps eyeglass cleaner on the other hand offers a simple and convenient way to keep your lenses clean. A much better alternative to simple cloth and even micro-fiber cloth, Peeps is one of the best things to happen to the spectacle industry.
Peeps eyeglass cleaner is being cleaned off the market as it comes, pun intended. With a single Peeps, you can easily get around 500 cleanings, with replacement pads easily ordered online. It cleans effectively without damaging the lenses. Now get rid of smudges, fingerprints, dust, and dirt quickly and without any hassle at all.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Features
Peeps eyeglass cleaner is a great way to clean your glasses without harming them in the process. It has a variety of features that lets it do so.
✅ Carbon Molecular Technology: The carbon in Peeps eyeglass cleaner easily attracts dust and wipes smudges off from the glasses. It negates the use of microfiber cloths and even cleaning sprays.
✅ Safe for Lenses: Cloth and subpar cleaning agents do harm to your glasses. If you are adamant about keeping your glasses safe, you might invest in expensive micro-cloth, but a better option is the Peeps. Since it does not break down, or in any other way gets impaired, it is the perfect choice for cleaning your glasses efficiently.
✅ Works in any Condition: Hey, we mentioned NASA uses this technology in space, you can be sure Peeps eyeglass cleaner will work everywhere, anywhere. Heat, humidity, cold, and rain, there is nothing Peeps will not work against.
✅ Lasts a Long Time: This is one of the better features of Peeps eyeglass cleaner. Good to up to around 500 cleanings per pad, Peeps will efficiently clean your glasses much better and for far longer than micro cloth and cleaning sprays.
✅ Non-Toxic: The advantages and features do not end there; Peeps eyeglass cleaner is also all-natural and uses carbon as the primary agent to clean. Sprays and such could contain some chemical agents, that in large are harmful to the environment. Peeps eyeglass cleaner uses less wasteful materials and eventually even saves you money plus being eco-friendly at the same time.
How does Peeps work?
The technology is used by NASA to clean the lenses on their equipment.
Now the question is, how does Peeps eyeglass cleaner function better than simple cloth and even the micro-fiber cloth which is meant to clean glasses? The answer is simple.
The device cleans your glasses in a two-part process.
On one side, Peeps eyeglass cleaner has a brush protected by a small-cap, which you can use to clean out lint and dust from your glasses. On the other side, you can slide out a cleaner that resembles tweezers with soft pads.
Slide your glass lens, one at a time between these pads, and press down. When you feel a good grip, start moving the pads around to clean your glasses. The pads have a carbon compound that is specifically designed to remove smudges and dirt. Once done, you will find your glasses are now much cleaner, and your vision much clearer.
Carbon molecules are brilliant at absorbing oils and dirt that stick to your glasses. Oils especially can be difficult to get rid of and doing to may even cause a lot of damage to them. The carbon cleaners are efficient and expertly clean your glasses without damaging them in the process. The brush that comes with Peeps is also incredibly fine and can easily clean out the dirt as well.
Reasons why your lenses might be dirty
Before using Peeps eyeglass cleaner, you should know the primary reasons your lenses might be getting dirty. In any case, prevention is better than a cure. Therefore, it is important to keep your glasses in their case when you are not using it. This can prevent damage, as well as your lenses getting dirty.
- Smudges and fingerprints
- Oil from your face while wearing glasses
- Lint from clothing
- Animal dander
- Dead skin
- Cleans grease, fingerprints, and debris quite efficiently
- Made from strong and durable materials
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all kinds of lenses and glasses
- Safe to use on all lenses
- Incredibly portable, fits in your pocket
- Can be used in any condition and weather
- No expiration date
- No need for cleaning liquids
- Great design
- One Peeps gets you 500 cleans
- Could break if not properly carried around
- Works best on grease and oil than other kinds of debris
- Has a learning curve to best use Peeps
How to use Peeps?
NASA might be using it, but it is not complicated at all. A simple two-step system makes Peeps eyeglass cleaner ideal to use anywhere, at any time.
- The retractable brush is used to remove dirt and dust particles with ease.
- Slide-out the carbon pad and place the lens between these two pads to clean both sides at the same time.
- Repeat both steps for the other lens.
Tips to use Peeps
Peeps is efficient at cleaning glasses. To make best use of Peeps eyeglass cleaner, make sure –
- Brush first: Brushing first ensures larger materials like lint and dirt particles are cleaned off from your lenses. Make sure you do not skip this step.
- Check the pads: Peeps eyeglass cleaner lasts for around 500 uses. When you are nearing this mark, make sure you check if the pads are in good condition or not. Rips and tears in the material can seriously scratch your lenses.
- Apply ample, but not too much pressure: While using the carbon pads, make sure you are applying enough pressure for the device to work in the best way possible. Though make sure you are not damaging or breaking the glasses.
How to tell if you need new pads?
Now Peeps eyeglass cleaner uses carbon pads that clean your lenses. These pads last around 500 uses as claimed by the company but is not a definitive number. You can easily have the pads on Peeps changed without having to purchase a new one.
Here are the signs that tell you need a new pad –
- Pads come loose and do not stick to the cleaner
- Peeps eyeglass cleaner become inefficient in cleaning smudges
- Tears and rips appear on the pads
- Wear out is apparent
- Peeps do not clean your lenses as well anymore
Rating Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner (4.7/5)
- Usage: Peeps eyeglass cleaner is incredibly useful to people who own any kind of glasses, be it spectacles or sunglasses. Cleaning with Peeps is much better than using either a microfiber cloth or cleaning liquids and sprays.
- Ease of Use: Simple to use, Peeps eyeglass cleaner is a great way to clean glasses without damaging the lenses. It does not require a lot of know-how to make use of it, though there is a certain learning curve to best use it.
- Portability: Peeps fits in your pocket and does not require a lot in terms of traveling. You can easily take it with you anywhere you go and clean your lenses quickly, effortlessly, and efficiently.
- Technology Used: The carbon pads used in Peeps eyeglass cleaner is similar to something NASA uses to clean their lenses in outer space. Needless to mention this technology is functional and is incredibly good at cleaning lenses without running the risk of damaging them.
- Long-Lasting: One Peeps lasts for around 500 cleans. Though that is not a definite number, it could go beyond or last not as long. You can easily find replaceable pads on the website, so you do not have to buy another product when it eventually runs its course.
- Durability: There have been some questionable reviews that criticize the durability of Peeps. The handles seem to break when not taken care of properly. Make sure you keep it in the case to make sure it does not break.
Who is Peeps for?
If you often find yourself cleaning your glasses, and believe me it happens more often if you are as careless than I am, Peeps eyeglass cleaner is something you should definitely invest in.
On the other hand, glasses can easily get dirty, have smudges and oil on them, dust and dirt are also common features on lenses. To make sure you do not damage them by thoroughly cleaning them out, you might want to try Peeps.
Peeps eyeglass cleaner is for people who take care of their glasses and clean them regularly. There are no specifications to Peeps, you can use them on any lens, with any kind of frames and even sunglasses.
Peeps is all-natural and uses carbon pads as the primary cleaning solution. Peeps are effectively an easy way to extend the life of your lenses without costing you a pretty penny.
Benefits of Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner
- Can clean any kind of lens, from simple spectacles to even sunglasses.
- Works on every kind of frame
- Easy to use
- Cleans efficiently
- Lasts long
- Available in different colors
Where to buy Peeps and how much is it?
Peeps is a great product and is pretty much sells out as soon as it hits the market. To get your hands on a Peeps, simple go to their official website. There you can either buy a single unit for testing purposes or get an entire bundle once you are satisfied.
A shareable experience, Peeps eyeglass cleaner counts as a great gifting item to anyone who owns glasses and needs constantly cleaning them. On the website, you can also find replacement pads and other items that go with Peeps.
We suggest you get from their official website, as for our readers we offer special deals and discount you can avail right from their website, link below.
This incredible device retails for $19.99 on its official website. With great deals on buying multiple products, like buying 2 and getting 1 free, saving you $19.99. For bigger bundles, you can opt for a pack of 5, which saves you $39.98 and a pack of 10 that saves you $99.95. Now you can pass Peeps around your entire family while saving a ton of money.
Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner is a revolutionary device when it comes to cleaning your lenses. You can easily make use of them, there is not much hassle to the whole thing, and you get clean glasses every time. To people who regularly wear glasses for reading and such, understand the pains of smudgy and dirty glasses.
For those of us, we bring to your this incredibly useful carbon-based cleaner, Peeps. A simple device that uses all-natural carbon to clean lenses with ease has become all the rage these days. It is a must-own gadget for people who wear glasses, spectacles, monocles, and even sunglasses.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How does Peeps clean?
2-Step Cleaning Process:
Step 1 – Use the brush to gently brush away any dust or particulate that may be on the lens, which could otherwise damage your lens when cleaned.
Step 2 – Once the lens surface is free of dust and debris, retract the brush and pull the cleaning tongs free of the case/recharging station. Using the tongs, place the lens in between, gently squeeze and rub the carbon cleaning pads across the lens until cleaned.
Replace the tongs and its ready to clean again.
Is Peeps safe for all lenses?
Peeps technology is the safest, most tested and effective cleaning technology for a lens or screen surface on the planet, period! But don’t take our word for it, take that of NASA, the U.S. Military, HOYA, Essilor, Canon, Ricoh, Nikon, Kodak and many, many other companies and even governments throughout the world.
The majority of these companies solely use our products now for cleaning lenses and screens. In fact, our technology is so good it is the ONLY cleaning product in space, used on the International Space Station to clean both their camera lenses, touch pads and screens.
Can You Use the Peeps Cleaner on Wet Lenses?
If you plan to use some liquid cleaner before you use Peeps on your glasses, make sure you first use a microfiber cloth to remove all excess moisture. Peeps works best when the lenses are sans H2O and can clean, especially oils, much more efficiently.
How many times can Peeps be used?
Peeps lasts for around a total of 500 cleaning regimes. This number is not definite and might be subject to change depending on how long you use Peeps per clean and even how much debris it cleans of your glasses. Replacement pads are easily available on their official website if you wish start cleaning your lenses efficiently, again.
Is Peeps safe for A/R coatings?
In testing done by us in a “real world” environment (dust, debris, particulate) compared to microfiber cloths, individual wet wipes and sprays, Peeps™ were the ONLY cleaner that both cleaned the lens effectively, safely and didn’t damage the lens or the lens coating.
Loved our Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner Review? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.