GPS has no doubt made our lives incredibly easy. Tracking allows us to locate places on our smartphones without any hassle and getting there becomes a piece of cake. Well, what about using this technology to never lose our items?
Presenting Prime Tracking.
What is Prime Tracking?
Prime Tracking is a GPS enabled device that allows you to locate it using your smartphone. In theory, you will never lose your valuable possessions. For example, put a Prime Tracking device in your laptop bag. In case your bag gets misplaced or stolen, you can easily get the location of the device using Prime Tracking.
Not only possessions, but you can also hand one to your family members to make sure they are always safe as well.
Prime Tracking Features
When it comes to GPS enabled devices, there are a few limitations that can really disrupt their use. Low battery life, weak durability, reduced portability, all can cause a whole lot of usage for its preferred usage. Prime Tracking makes sure it provides you with the best of features a GPS tracker can.
- Long-lasting battery life: Prime Tracking GPS device provides you with more than a week of battery on a single charge. Once you have fully charged the device, you would not need to again for a long time.
- Water resistant: The device is highly water resistant as well, making sure it still works is somehow it falls under water.
- Portable: Prime Tracking is an incredibly compact device that allows you to easily keep it in your bag or can be carried around by your family without any hassle.
- Durable: With a high durability, Prime Tracking makes for a truly long-lasting GPS device.
- High-function application: The application Prime Tracking comes with allows you to set geofences for the device. Geofencing can be used to preset boundaries outside which the device alerts you about the device moving out of the designated area. This can be used for keeping your children safe and monitoring their movements.
- Real-time tracking: The tracker allows you to track the movements of the device in real time. The location of the device gets refreshed every few seconds to allow for precise calculations.
- Speed check: If the device is in a car, you can even determine the speed at which it is moving.
- SOS distress call: The holder of the device can send an SOS call to the smartphone that is paired to the Prime Tracker. This allows for safety on the go.
- Subscription based: The company provides a 10-day free trial for all users. If you wish to use it further, there is a semi-annual and an annual subscription model you can commit to.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Long battery life
- Comes with free mobile application
- Compact and portable
- Highly durable
- Works off a subscription model
- Requires 4G network to function
Where to buy Prime Tracking and how much is it?
If you were looking for a GPS tracker, Prime Tracking GPS device is one of the better options available. You can get one for yourself directly from their merchant website. Buying from them allows you to avail all the exciting discounts and money back offers the company provides.
You can get your very own Prime Tracking Device for $19.97. The device retails for $99.97, so you get to enjoy an 80% discount on your purchase.
When it comes to GPS trackers, there are a lot of them in the market. The right one however is not as easy to find and purchase. Most of the GPS trackers we tested fell short on some regard or another. The primary things you need from a GPS tracker is a long-lasting battery, compactness, durability, functional application, and ease of use. Prime Tracking fortunately not only proves to be a high-functioning device, but also costs way less than the others available in the market. 10/10, worth the purchase.