A lot of folks need more than one pair of glasses to watch TV, read, and do daily tasks. You could either get multiple glasses that allow you to view as per requirements, or get varifocal or bifocal lenses. Visual aids are important for people, especially people with multiple focal needs. Buying multiple glasses is doable, but do you really want to be switching glasses each time you switch tasks?
Well, for that purpose, we bring to you ProperFocus.
What is ProperFocus?
ProperFocus are multi use glasses that can be used at close range and at a distance just as well. There is no need for switching glasses each time you move from one task to the next, simply use the adjustment wheel on your ProperFocus and view everything clearly.
These glasses are also incredibly trendy and are available in different sizes, shapes and colours. Similar to progressive glasses, ProperFocus is for people who want to adjust their glasses perfectly according to needs.
For people with weak viewing capabilities, both at range and close distance, ProperFocus provides an effective way by featuring individual setting options that can be realigned whenever needed and according to requirements.
- All purpose eyeglasses: A lot of people need multiple eyeglasses for different functions. ProperFocus beats this need and provides all functions with a single pair of eyeglasses. No need for multiple glasses.
- Precise: Adjusting your glasses can prove to be ineffective. Well, ProperFocus does it really well and provides a precise viewing experience.
- Adjustable frame: To make your vision more precise while reading, ProperFocus comes with an adjustable frame. According to your eyes and the task you are onto, you can easily adjust the frame which allows for a more comfortable wear.
- Adjustable lens: With the adjustable lens technology, simply rotating your glasses can help you adapt your vision according to requirements.
- Lightweight: The glasses are really lightweight and do not prove to be uncomfortable when worn. Standard glasses with differentiable lenses can be really heavy and difficult to manage. ProperFocus allows multiple uses while being totally lightweight.
- Durable: Made with premium materials, ProperFocus is highly durable. Both lens and frame can last you a long time if you take basic care of it.
- Scratch resistant: The lenses are also made scratch resistant to avoid any damage.
- Affordable: They are incredibly all-purpose and you might think they cost a lot. Well, not really. They are incredibly affordable and can be ordered directly from the manufacturer.
How to use ProperFocus glasses?
Using ProperFocus is incredibly easy. There are only simple steps you need to follow to adjust your new ProperFocus glasses.
- Put your glasses on like you regularly would
- Adjust temple arms while looking straight into the mirror
- Identify the exact height of glasses on your nose
- Check for slipping or other issues
- Make your adjustments accordingly
Benefits of using ProperFocus
- Made of polycarbonate lenses: ProperFocus uses polycarbonate lenses and is not only durable but allows for maximum clarity and shock resistance.
- Offers multiple uses: Unlike generic eyeglasses, ProperFocus allows you to use it for viewing far away objects just as well as viewing things close up.
- Ergonomic design and unisex style: They feature an ergonomic design which make it super comfortable to wear. Also, they are unisex, so they are suitable for both men and women.
- Simple to use: Simply regulating through small corrections, you can use ProperFocus for all your daily tasks with ease.
- Comfortable to carry and wear: Glasses break while being carried and ProperFocus is no such loser. They are lightweight and incredibly easy to carry without any damages. On your eyes also the glasses feel comfortable.
- Easy to clean: You can easily clean ProperFocus with a microfiber cloth or a wet sponge.
- Protects from UV rays and blue light: Additionally, ProperFocus is even capable of protecting your eyes from the harmful UV rays from the sun and even the blue light screens and gadgets emit.
- Perfect Fit: ProperFocus are also form fitting and allow for an adjustable wearing experience.
Pros and Cons
- Precise viewing experience
- Adjustable lens and frame
- Lightweight and durable
- Scratch and impact resistant
- Easy to use
- Could take some tinkering to get right
Jones Wilson (Israel):
“This product ProperFocus Glasses proves to be very helpful for people like me who have different eyesight problems; the advanced feature of adjustable glasses provides me clear view while drinking or while reading. The adjustable and rigid structure of its frame provides comfort to the user. Even the stylish structure allows me to wear it all day long.”
Jonathan (United Stated)
“I heard about these ProperFocus glasses reviews from my friends. At first, I was very skeptical about them as I thought how could I do what my ophthalmologist is supposed to do. I recently broke my regular glasses and that’s when I decided to try ProperFocus. I wasn’t expecting anything but I was shocked at the results. I don’t remember when was the last time my eyes felt so relaxed. These glasses actually work!”
Shelly (United States)
”I’ve always had issues with my eyes. Ordinary eyeglasses never satisfied my needs. I don’t know if it’s in my head or my doctor couldn’t figure out what was right for me. I was looking for ways to fix it on the internet and that’s when I came across it. I had hope once again. All I want to say is Properfocus glasses hasn’t disappointed me.”
Using multiple glasses throughout the day seems like a drag. You do not want to carry multiple with you let alone change them each time you take up a different task. You could opt for bifocal lenses, or varifocal lenses, but they can be a little difficult to work with. Which is why we bring to you ProperFocus. An incredibly adjustable pair of glasses that can help you finish your tasks without worrying about switching glasses every now and then. If you are looking for an easier way towards visual bliss, ProperFocus is the way to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How is ProperFocus different from others?
The Polycarbonate Lenses and Fingerprint Proof Glasses that are quickly movable and provides you clearness whereas poring over and looking and loosens up your eyes. Makes it different from others, not in any respect like different vision glasses, Vision master utilizes the foremost recent innovation in their things.
Are ProperFocus Glasses helpful?
If you have a variable focus issue with your eyes, you probably use a bifocal lens, or just multiple glasses. ProperFocus allows you to get rid of this extra hassle you have to go through by providing you with spectacles that can be adjusted on the go. To answer the question, ProperFocus glasses are really helpful for people with weak eye sight both at range and close in.
Are ProperFocus durable?
Yes, it is. We tested the product thoroughly which allowed us an extensive view of what it delivers. ProperFocus glasses are really durable, much more than generic glasses which allows them to last a really long time even if you are known to be a sloppy joe!