A lot of folks need more than one pair of glasses to watch TV, read, and do daily tasks. You could either get multiple glasses that allow you to view as per requirements, or get varifocal or bifocal lenses. Visual aids are important for people, especially people with multiple focal needs. Buying multiple glasses is doable, but do you really want to be switching glasses each time you switch tasks?
Well, for that purpose, we bring to you ProperFocus.
What is ProperFocus?
ProperFocus are multi use glasses that can be used at close range and at a distance just as well. There is no need for switching glasses each time you move from one task to the next, simply use the adjustment wheel on your ProperFocus and view everything clearly.
These glasses are also incredibly trendy and are available in different sizes, shapes and colours. Similar to progressive glasses, ProperFocus is for people who want to adjust their glasses perfectly according to needs.
For people with weak viewing capabilities, both at range and close distance, ProperFocus provides an effective way by featuring individual setting options that can be realigned whenever needed and according to requirements.
- All purpose eyeglasses: A lot of people need multiple eyeglasses for different functions. ProperFocus beats this need and provides all functions with a single pair of eyeglasses. No need for multiple glasses.
- Precise: Adjusting your glasses can prove to be ineffective. Well, ProperFocus does it really well and provides a precise viewing experience.
- Adjustable frame: To make your vision more precise while reading, ProperFocus comes with an adjustable frame. According to your eyes and the task you are onto, you can easily adjust the frame which allows for a more comfortable wear.
- Adjustable lens: With the adjustable lens technology, simply rotating your glasses can help you adapt your vision according to requirements.
- Lightweight: The glasses are really lightweight and do not prove to be uncomfortable when worn. Standard glasses with differentiable lenses can be really heavy and difficult to manage. ProperFocus allows multiple uses while being totally lightweight.
- Durable: Made with premium materials, ProperFocus is highly durable. Both lens and frame can last you a long time if you take basic care of it.
- Scratch resistant: The lenses are also made scratch resistant to avoid any damage.
- Affordable: They are incredibly all-purpose and you might think they cost a lot. Well, not really. They are incredibly affordable and can be ordered directly from the manufacturer.
Pros and Cons
- Precise viewing experience
- Adjustable lens and frame
- Lightweight and durable
- Scratch and impact resistant
- Easy to use
- Could take some tinkering to get right
Where to buy ProperFocus and how much are they?
You can easily get your very own ProperFocus directly from their merchant website. Buying from them allows you to avail all the discounts and offers made available by the manufacturer.
You can get,
1 ProperFocus for $58.94
2 ProperFocus for $88.91
4 ProperFocus for $128.87
Buy 2 ProperFocus for $108.89 and get 1 free
Buy 3 ProperFocus for $148.85 and get 2 free
Using multiple glasses throughout the day seems like a drag. You do not want to carry multiple with you let alone change them each time you take up a different task. You could opt for bifocal lenses, or varifocal lenses, but they can be a little difficult to work with. Which is why we bring to you ProperFocus. An incredibly adjustable pair of glasses that can help you finish your tasks without worrying about switching glasses every now and then. If you are looking for an easier way towards visual bliss, ProperFocus is the way to go.