Are you wondering why you might be feeling a little off during the change of a season? Well, it is a phenomenon called SAD, or Seasonal Affective Disorder. Nothing to worry about, it is only because your body needs to adapt to those changes. It mostly happens if you do not get enough sun in the winters.
For this purpose, we bring to you the Second Sun.
What is Second Sun?
Second Sun is a light box that mimic natural sunlight providing your mind and body with the advantages of the same.
If you do not get enough sunlight during the day due to work constraints of whatever, Second Sun is effectively your best shot to bring some much-needed light into your life.
Working all day or a overcast sky, get your own private dose of natural light wherever you want.
Second Sun Features
You do not need to use those orange tinted, or overly bright table lamps. Second Sun is easily the better product. It produces natural light that not only brightens up the place, but also furnishes a sense of calm.
- Natural light: It does not look or act like a basic light bulb. The artificial lights are not the right kind of bright, so to speak. Once you use Second Sun, you will understand what exactly we mean by bright, natural light. Natural lights help improve your mood and relieve you of your stress after a long day at work.
- Adjustable mode: The device allows you to set it in either of two modes. Natural light mode with a 10,000-lux potential and a 6000-lux cold light.
- Adjustable brightness: It also allows you to adjust the brightness according to your own needs. You can set it to either 15%, 30%, 60%, or 100%.
- Certifications: Second Sun has also received a few certifications for its capabilities and uses. For example, it is CE, FCC, RoHs certified.
- Lightweight: Table lamps or even those electric lamps are quite bulky. They are meant to be portable, but they do not provide. Second Sun is a better, lighter product you can carry with you anywhere.
- Durable: It is also quite durable and does not break or dent easily.
Pros and Cons
- Lightweight and portable
- Balances out the symptoms of SAD
- Boosts energy
- Can help with anxiety
- Does not go with all decors
Where to buy Second Sun and how much is it?
You can get your very own Second Sun directly at their merchant website. Buying from them allows you to avail the discounts the company offers its clients.
You can get,
1 Second Sun for $69.99, retailing for $107.68
2 Second Sun for $138.98
3 Second Sun for $157.47
4 Second Sun for $192.47
There is a lot that can happen if you do not get enough sun. Yes, it is the usual lack of Vitamin D but there is more. Most people do not realise but a lack of sun can cause a whole lot of issues for you. You might be familiar with the winter blues that set in with the lack of sunlight due to an overcast sky. Well, it is a phenomenon, and you can easily cure it with Second Sun, literally your second sun.