Your phone is smart. Your watch is smart. How about you move towards a smarter home. You know what to begin with? Some smart lights that you can control with your smartphone. YES!
We bring to you SmartLight.
What is SmartLight?
SmartLight Bulbs are smart LED bulbs that can connect to their application on your phone giving to total control over their actions.
The LED bulbs can have a variety of colours to choose from. You can even turn them into strobe light to host a party environment. Each bulb connects to the application on your smartphone, available for both iOS and Android users. After connected, you can set the time it stays on, you can switch on/off using your smartphone and so much more.
No more stumbling around rooms looking for the switch. SmartLight provides a much-needed escape from all the hands-on approach of the previous era.
- Range of colours: The device comes with a range of colours that you get to choose. Over 16 million colours can be activated.
- Music sync: It also supports music sync. Basically, the light syncs to the beat of the background music.
- Energy efficient: These bulbs are highly energy efficient and does not cause your electricity bills to soar.
- Multiple modes: There are multiple modes for you to select on your SmartLight. Including strobe, night light, party mode and more.
- Group multiple: You can also group multiple SmartLights to create a hub and control them using your smartphone.
- Durable: The bulbs are also exceptionally durable and can last you a long time if you take care of them.
Pros and Cons
- Variety of colours
- Variety of modes
- Energy efficient
- Ability to group multiple
- Not incredibly bright
- Best used in medium-small size rooms
Where to buy SmartLight and how much is it?
You can get your very own SmartLight directly from the merchant website. If you are a first-time customer or a returning customer, the company offers deals and discounts just for you.
You can get SmartLight for $49.
If you are looking forward to converting your home into a really smart house, this here is the first step. SmartLight bulbs give you the ability to control their actions using your smartphone. The bulbs are a viable replacement for your generic bulbs. These can be controlled by you, timed, and they even self-destruct if you tell them to. Okay, never mind the last part.