Streaming has become a mainstay in popular media and related entertainment. The landscape has changed and is now quite different from the reserved, almost ad driven entertainment from a decade ago.
Everything is fast now, everything on our fingertips, and entertainment did not fall behind. Smart TVs are common nowadays, unfortunately, they are equally as expensive.
Streaming can be a lot of fun. People streaming on their phones also come around. But entertainment is best watched on a full screen. This is why we bring to you the TVSurf Stick.
What is TVSurf Stick?
TVSurf Stick is a device that allows you to convert your basic flatscreen TV into a smart TV. There is not much you have too do to make it work either.
It resembles a large pen drive, but it actually connects to the HDMI slot of your computer. After you connect, you simply have to pair your phone to it. Once done, you will be able to stream using your legitimate phone ID directly on your flatscreen TV.
Streaming is here to stay and making sure you are on board is crucial. Better now than never, Transform you basic TV into a smart TV.
- Full HD 1080p: The streaming services will work over a proper full HD 1080p resolution.
- H.265 decoding: Advanced technique to increase quality and reduce size.
- PnP: Its plug and play function is truly functional.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Android 4.4+ users, iOS9.0 and macOS10+ users.
- Video formats: Video formats that seamlessly run are AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, RM, TS, VOB, VOB, FLV.
- Audio formats: Working audio formats include, AAC, AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WAV, WMA.
- Photo formats: Most common photo formats are applicable, BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, JPG, PNG.
- Convenient: If you want to begin streaming at home, using the TVSurf is a better, cheaper way to build yourself a streaming setup.
Pros and Cons
- Full HD
- Multiple range of formats applicable
- Easy to use
- Does not work with older Android phones
Where to buy TVSurf Stick and how much is it?
You can get you very own TVSurf Stick from their official website. They offer deals and discounts to anyone who visits the first time.
You can get TVSurf for less than $100.
Turning your basic TV into a smart TV using a streaming stick or gizmo like the TVSurf is totally a viable option. It provides a similar viewing experience as to a proper smart TV. Where smart TVs can cost 3 times as much as this set up. If you are looking for a cheap, quick way to get into TV streaming, try TVSurf out.