The hot summers can bring much more than inconvenience and the deadly heat. It brings commutable viruses, illnesses, dust, and microbes. Ever wondered if you could get an air conditioner and a purifier all in one product? We have. We have wondered and searched for a viable and reliable product for years. Finally, the search pays off.
We bring to you the UV Cooler.
What is UV Cooler?
UV Cooler doubles as an air cooler that uses water and ice to cool a room, and an air purifier that uses UV sterilization. The appliance is highly portable, easy to use, and comes with no maintenance cost whatsoever.
We have heard about this kind of cooler but what about UV sterilization? Firstly, it is not harmful to you or your family. It uses totally safe UV rays to rid your surroundings of any microbes and bacteria flying around your living space.
UV Cooler Features
An incredibly portable appliance, its double function alone makes it a star in its community and a totally viable purchase.
- Dual function: The UV Cooler works both ways, it cools the air inside a room as well as makes sure it purifies the air as well. This is highly beneficial if you live in a hot metropolitan city.
- Highly portable: The appliance is easily one of the lightest, easiest to carry air cooler yet. You can easily carry it between rooms or even outside.
- UV sterilization: It uses UV sterilization to achieve air purification. The UV rays are not harmful to us or animals in any way, but is highly effective against viruses, allergens, and microbes.
- Water and ice cooling: It not only uses water but also ice to make sure the cooling is effective and really works to achieve.
- Easy function: It does not require a lot of instructions to make use of. Simply add the water and ice, press the functions you need and there it is.
- Low maintenance: One of the best things about UV Cooler is that it does not require a lot of maintenance. Now, that does not mean you do not take care of it. Its durability is not as good, but if you make sure it does not dent, it will last for a long time.
Pros and Cons
- Dual function
- Easy to carry
- Easy to use
- Negligible maintenance
- Dropping it might cause it to stop working
Where to buy UV Cooler and how much is it?
You can easily get your very own UV Cooler directly from the merchant website. Buying from them ensures you get to avail tonnes of discounts and offers the company provides.
You can get,
1 UV Cooler for $110.69
2 UV Cooler for $196.84
3 UV Cooler for $246.06
Equipped with UV sterilize and the ability to use ice and water to effectively cool down an entire room makes UV Cooler one of the more desirable appliances. There are a lot of similar appliances that try and provide a similar function but fail in terms of function, portability, or maintenance. UV Cooler rocks the industry and creates a product that provides efficient function, highly portability and low maintenance costs. Its only drawback, limited durability.