Smartphones today have reached a certain high where functionality is top notch and the features offered are plenty. There have been a lot of different smartphones since the early 2010’s and the options to choose from today have only increased significantly.
The problem lies herein. The sheer amount of options available and the different features they offer. This can drive up prices for flagship models and ones with a strong brand presence. They quality and features may not even be that good but just because of the brand name, a smartphone can fetch hundreds of dollars.
When we sought out to review products, we mostly focus on quality and the number of features we are given. This time around we bring to you a smartphone that is giving big brands a run for their money, the xPhone.
Unlike other pricey models, xPhone does not ask you for a tonne of money. Only the amount they think was justified. This makes all the difference. xPhone’s price is a fraction of popular smartphones while delivering similar features and build quality.
What Is xPhone?
xPhone is made by a company in Europe and is in straight competition to the flagship smartphone models popular today. Without the huge price tag yet similar build quality and features, xPhone is selling in the thousands and is currently in popular demand.
It uses the latest in Android technology and is coupled with incredible hardware features. The smartphone market has been constantly changing since the 2010’s and has reached an all time high when it comes to functionality. It can still be hard to find the right value product for the price you pay but phones like the xPhone are changing the scenario yet again.
Bringing top notch features and build quality, they ensure the consumer pays a justified price and gets plenty for what they paid for. This can be tricky to fathom since we are so used to overpaying for a simple yet branded phone. xPhone is blowing the smartphone market and changing how we perceive the industry.
The xPhone comes with a wide variety of features. You can even go ahead and match these to your current smartphone and see the differences and similarities yourself. The price of this phone will be way less than what you paid for your smartphone we promise.
- 5.7” screen with an HD display (1498×720 pixels)
- Thin bezels
- Dual back camera – 16MP, front camera – 8MP
- Fingerprint scanner
- 2GB RAM and 16GB storage
- MediaTek MT6739 processor
- Dual Sim Capacity
Why choose xPhone?
xPhone is not cheap because they cut costs, it is priced with consumer needs in mind. They do not want you to pay high prices for a smartphone you can get made for way less. This is what bigger brands actually do. They get their phones made dirt cheap in China then let consumers pay a much higher price just because they have the brand presence.
xPhone uses the best components, technology and software to build a smartphone that lasts long, costs less and provides you all the features a high-priced smartphone will too.
We as reviewers often review the cheapest mobile phones to see where they tried to cut costs. We have reviewed over 100 smartphones and by far xPhone has been the best one we have tried out.
While reviewing, we realized xPhone has not cut costs but optimized their services to benefit the consumer. The build is trendy and modern, and the specifications are top notch. A few compromises have been made in the technical side, but it does not affect functioning at a high level.
The main qualities that makes this smartphone stand out include-
- Long battery life (Power Saving Options)
- High quality front and back cameras (16MP and 8MP)
- Quality internet connection capabilities
- Display – 5.7” IPS
- Resolution – 1498×720
- CPU – MediaTek MT6739, 4-core 1.3GHz
- GPU – IMG PowerVR GE8100
- RAM – 2GB
- Internal Storage – 16GB
- Expandable Memory – upto 128GB
- Connectivity – WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- Battery – 3350 mAh
- Operating System – Android 8.1
- MicroUSB port and TF card slot
- Weight – 171.5 gms
- Dimensions – 149.2 x 72.2 x 9.7 mm
- G-sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, compass and fingerprint sensor
xPhone Camera Specifications
A lot of us buy a good phone so that we get a good camera with it. The xPhone provides a lot in camera and features related to photography. Lets take a look:
- Camera Count – 3 (2 Main and 1 Front)
- 16 MP rear camera
- 8 MP front camera
- Front camera: 2.0MP (SW: 5.0MP) FF
- Rear Camera: 8.0MP (SW: 13.0MP) + 5.0MP AF
- Double LED flashing
- Focus Touch
- Opening: F2.2 back, front F 2.0
- Video resolution: 1080p 30fps
Supported Media Format
- Audio: MP3, AAC, FLAC, AMR, AWB
- Video: 3GP, MP4
- Image: PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG
- Battery Capacity: 3350 mAh
- Battery Types: Non-Removable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Talk Time: 9 hours
- Standby Time: 250 hours
What you get in the box
- 1 x xPhone
- 1 x Lithium Ion Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x EU power adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
What makes xPhone so special?
We asked our friends and family to try the phone out as well so we could get some more information on how others liked it. From tech professionals to people with limited understanding of mobile phones, we tried to incorporate everyone. The conclusion we based off of their experience was that –
- xPhone is simple to use: The device is simple to use and does not include complicated instructions. For people with limited knowledge about the workings of smart mobile phones, xPhone is the perfect gateway into smartphone convenience.
- xPhone is safe to use: The security options provided with the phone are of great quality. Since we tend to store bank details and personal information on our phones, it is necessary for it to be safe to use. To unlock it, you can set touch or face recognition.
- xPhone has a good camera: The camera and its adjoining features are plenty and taking photos and videos with it was a pleasant experience.
- xPhone has a long battery life: With a huge 3350mAh battery, you can be sure you do not have to charge it that often anyway.
- xPhone looks great: The build quality and style is very reminiscent of modern smartphones. It is sleek and tidy and does not look bulky at all.
- xPhone has plenty of memory: With an inbuilt storage giving you the ability to store up to 16GB of files, you do not even need expanded memory to store your data.
- xPhone is affordable: Lastly, this was one of the more constant feeling with xPhone users. At this price range, we are not used to receiving so many great features and its sturdy build quality in out smartphones.
Pros and Cons
- Good quality
- Plenty features
- Long battery life
- Brilliant design
- Average screen size
- Face recognition can be a bit slow
- Features: The features offered by the phone are plenty and ones that can easily drive up price tags in other popular smartphones. Features include a fingerprint sensor, face recognition, latest Android OS, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, a powerful processor, and a total of three quality cameras.
- Quality: The quality of the smartphone is unquestionable. We tested the build quality by dropping it multiple times and only once did it break when we dropped it from about 5 feet.
- Battery life: The big, powerful battery was able to last a full day of use. We fully charged the device and used it to make phone calls, listen to music, watch videos and such. It lasted around 10 hours before dying out.
- Display: The display on the phone leaves a bit to be desired. The colours and pixels are good enough, but the size is something that they clearly had to compromise on to decrease the prices.
- Affordability: When it comes to affordability, xPhone blows other phones out of the water. There is simply no other phone with such a price tag be so feature full. There has been a lot of talk about how cheap this phone is and it is now being recognized as one of the better smartphones within a certain budget.
- Competition: xPhone gives direct competition to smartphones from Samsung and Apple and such. The quality may not be as good as these high-end manufacturers, but it is still in the same ballpark. When it comes to features, either of the smartphones can stand shoulder to shoulder against each other and give tough competition. The only aspect xPhone has over these popular smartphones is the price it is offered at. This alone makes it incredibly desirable.
When it comes to smartphones there are plenty out there. The problem lies with choosing the best one for its price. Sadly, brand presence today dictates how smartphones will be priced. A basic smartphone with generic features and technical specifications might sell for a low price, but if it is from Apple or Samsung, that alone might drive its prices as high as the clouds.
It falls on you to choose the best product at the best price. Not all phones are made equal, but the features offered can be quite similar, and their prices incredibly different. xPhone is one of the few phones on the market that is priced so low but offers so much in features and build quality. We wholeheartedly suggest you invest in one as soon as possible.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs) about xPhone
How do I choose a good mobile phone?
A good phone is all about build quality, features, and design. Some of it is personal preference, but you can find common features in two phones and choose accordingly.
Does xPhone have a super AMOLED display?
Yes, xPhone Comes with a Super AMOLED display and an IPS panel.
Where can I purchase the xPhone?
xPhone is on a limited time offer and is available readily on their official website. We suggest you buy directly for them to ensure you get a legitimate product and the offers they give to consumers.