Puffiness in the eyes can be attributed to poor sleep, stress, and fatigue. There are only so many things you can do to treat stress and fatigue. But, with our technology laden daily lives sitting in front of a screen all day can cause all sorts of problems in your eyes. Puffiness, dark circles, and strain are some of the common ones.
How about an instant fix? We bring to you the ZenMind XP Eye Massager.
What is ZenMind XP Eye Massager?
ZenMind XP is an Eye Massager that works off a heat compress and multi-frequency vibration stimulation. The heat compress in turn uses hot air compression technology which forms a heated reflux layer to be placed over your eyes. The device looks much like a VR goggle and even features a music player for your eye massages to feel that much better.
Eye massagers might seem dangerous to use if anything would go wrong. However, that cannot be further from the truth. Eye massagers massage around your eyes and not on them. ZenMind XP is one of a kind, in that it is reasonably priced as well as provides a truly calming experience once used.
ZenMind XP Eye Massager Features
Consider it an eye mask that comes with a remote and eye massaging capabilities. The device is highly portable and makes for easy storage.
- Efficient eye massaging: The device makes use of multiple airbags to gently apply pressure around the eyes for a super calming experience. This not only reduces stress and eye fatigue but also increases blood circulation and improves sleep.
- Music player: It even comes with a music player for you to listen to music while you get the most comfortable eye massage of your life.
- Focuses on acupoints: The device tends to focus primarily on the acupoints present around your eyes. Stimulating these acupoints creates a calming and comfortable effect, reducing stress and puffiness in the eyes.
- Vibration therapy: With vibration therapy, ZenMind XP exercises the muscles around the eyes to soothe and relax them.
- Heat compress: A soothing 42°C heat compress is highly effective at relaxing tired muscles.
- Super comfortable: Eye massagers can be notoriously uncomfortable and have things poking out of it that should be considered a hazard. ZenMind XP proves to be a child of excellent engineering and design. It is incredibly comfortable to wear and does not weigh a lot so will not cause aches in your neck.
- Rechargeable: The device also features a rechargeable battery that lasts 7-8 uses after charging for a minimum of 3 hours.
Pros and Cons
- Effective massaging
- Reduces stress, fatigue, and puffiness in the eyes
- Improves sleep and blood circulation
- Rechargeable battery
- Music player
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Focuses on acupoints for instant relief
- Uses heat compress for tired muscles
- Uses vibration therapy to exercise the muscles around the eyes
- You will be stuck to a chair once you start the massage
Where to buy ZenMind XP Eye Massager and how much is it?
You can easily purchase your very own ZenMind XP Eye Massager directly on the merchant website. Buying from them ensures you get a legitimate product with all the discounts and offers provided by the company.
You can get,
1 ZenMind XP Eye Massager for $99.02
2 ZenMind XP Eye Massager for $159.03
4 ZenMind XP Eye Massager for $249.04
Buy 2 ZenMind XP Eye Massager for $197.03 and get 1 free
Buy 3 ZenMind XP Eye Massager for $297.05 and get 2 free
When it comes to eye massagers, we are just as sceptical as testers and reviewers as you might be as a consumer. Eye massagers are notorious for being either ineffective, unsafe, or simply too expensive to even bother. However, we have found one of the better eye massagers in the market. It was not easy by any account, but here it is.
ZenMind XP Eye Massager is a comfortable piece of technology that effectively uses the right techniques and modes to provide you with a proper massage that will help with stress and even improve your sleep cycles. If you are on your computer daily and figuring out how to deal with the puffiness in your eyes, the fatigue, or strain, ZenMind XP Eye Massager is just the right thing for you.